Just a periodic plug for the UL dinner (as I know a number of people on this list are still without a ticket) – it is now less than 4 months to go to the event and it would be great to get an idea of numbers even if you would prefer to leave paying until the last minute!!!
A reminder of the details below – do let us know if you can come!
Charles & Rupert.
University of London Society 70th Annual Dinner:
- WHERE: Strand Palace Hotel, 372 Strand, London WC2R 0JJ
- WHEN: Saturday 28th November 2015
- TIME: 6 for 630, Carriages at 1am.
- COST: Dinner priced at £50 to include fizz reception, three course meal, wine with dinner and of course a disco! Alternatively, make a cheque payable to ‘Rupert Littlewood’ and email for address details.
- Roquefort cheese, roasted pear and pumpkin salad, with walnuts, endive and young mixed leaves, white truffle oil (v)
- Scottish smoked salmon tian, pickled cucumber, curly endive, keta caviar, And lime-dill crème fraiche
– Vegetarian option
- Ricotta and spinach cannelloni, tomato compote, toasted pistachios and crème fraiche (v)
– Meat/Fish option
- Pan fried Atlantic salmon, virgin olive oil crushed potatoes, tender stem broccoli and hollandaise sauce
- Slow roast joint of pork, roast garlic mash, braised cabbage, caramelized bramley apples and cider jus
- Chocolate fondant, strawberry and ginger compote and vanilla ice cream
- Passion yoghurt mousse, raspberry sorbet, mint reduction