This Thursday is the last official practice of term. It would be really great to see as many of you there as possible.
Saying that however, your ringing master is now back home, and your secretary is still ill, so your lovely steeple keeper, Ben Meyer, is very kindly running the practice – same time (7 – 8.30pm), same place (St. Olave, Hart Street) as normal.
If you are in need of a UL fix over the summer there please bear these in mind..
– Weekly quarter peals on Thursdays.
Richard is organising these.
– Sunday service ringing on the 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month at 10.15 – 11am in June, July & September.
– Handbell practices 6.30pm, Thursdays.
These will still be happening if there is enough interest. Please contact Robert Sworder (see email) if you’re able to make any.
– NPP (no practice pints), Thursdays? (and I’m sure other days also!)
To be organised as and when people feel like it.
– Early Summer Tour, Saturday 4th July.
Contact Kate Wallis (see email) for details
– Summer Tour, 28th August – 4th September.
Contact Ben Meyer (see email) for details. It is coming up the last chance to say if you are going. – if you are unsure then please e-mail Ben to confirm that you are on the list.
I’m sure I’ll see lots of you around, especially on Sundays & tour(s), but if not then have a great summer, and see in you September 🙂