WHERE: Browns Old Jewry, EC2R 8DN
WHEN: Saturday 25th November 2017
TIME: 6pm for 6:30pm, carriages at 1am
Buy Your Dinner Ticket!
We are selling tickets for the 72nd Annual ULSCR dinner!
Please get out your pens and mark your calendars for Saturday 25th November 2017; make no other plans, for it’s set to be a night to remember, or not, as the case may be…
Highly sought-after, much-adored speakers will be none other than Sheila Cheesman of Southwark, Neil Buswell of the College Youths, and our newly-elected Master, Alistair Smith.
Please email for place confirmation & to request bank transfer details (preferred payment method).
Once you have paid by bank transfer, please email email@example.com to confirm. Your email should include your PAYMENT REFERENCE and your menu choices.
Chloe Grimmett & Chris Rimmer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- White onion soup, served with English cider cream & Isle of Man Cheddar on toast (V)
- Devon crab on toast: toasted sourdough & brown crab mayonnaise
- Choice of roasted topside of beef OR pork (please specify which), served with a selection of seasonal vegetables, roasted potatoes & gravy
- Courgette, mint and lemon tagliatelle, served with smoked salmon OR feta (please specify which) (V)
- Caramelised lemon tart, served with blueberry Eton mess
- Bitter chocolate brownie, served with honeycomb ice cream and Devon cream toffee sauce