This was a bumper year for us which included many different locations, silly hats, fairy lights, lots of micro-pore tape, Santa Claus(!)… oh, and we managed to raise over £1000(!!) for the Southwark Cathedral Appeal.
I have uploaded the spreadsheet I used to manage everything as that probably serves as the best reminder to what we achieved:
Thank you so much to everyone who took part and made my job easier. Thank you to everyone who:
- survived me nagging them to attend practices – there were a lot!
- came to the performances I had arranged – there were even more!
- carried the equipment: bells x14, music folders x3, music stand x3 & clothes pegs x6 (very important!), donation leaflets, collection boxes x5, silly hats (elves & santa beards), plasters & micro-pore tape.
- wore Christmas Jumpers!!
- shook buckets, collected money & handed out leaflets
- …to my husband who dressed up as Santa Claus!
I hope everyone thought the sore hands were worth it – I certainly did! 🙂
Ps: We didn’t lose any music this year!!